Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    FB_IMG_1641395961361.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I’m at the pants are for people coming over or leaving the house stage of life. I have shirked responsibilities my whole life.
    I've never shirked responsiblities that I've taken, I have just never taken many... Looking back, I don't regret that!

Pants and shoes come off as soon as I enter the house, but since I wear solid colored boxers, pants off doesn't necessarily keep me from going outside, or even the 250yds to my gate. Country life is fine!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Being naked was much more enjoyable when I was much younger. Now it’s more about wether I want to struggle putting cloths on.

Recently the wife commented about see less of the deer herd. I reminded her about recently telling he to put some clothes on. Pretty happy it was wild kritters & not small children she scared for life.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I've never shirked responsiblities that I've taken, I have just never taken many... Looking back, I don't regret that!

Pants and shoes come off as soon as I enter the house, but since I wear solid colored boxers, pants off doesn't necessarily keep me from going outside, or even the 250yds to my gate. Country life is fine!
    I run around butt ass naked with a spear like a Zulu warrior looking for white girls. But momma puts a stop to that shit

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I run around butt ass naked with a spear like a Zulu warrior looking for white girls. But momma puts a stop to that shit
    Having hunted in Africa & dealt with the thorns your butt naked ass wouldn’t last very long in the bushveldt.

Had one tracker who was bare footed and I guarantee if you had to pull out of your junk what he pulled out of his feet a loin cloth would be a priority.

Top Bottom