Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    A1CCBDD1-4259-4E88-AEBE-81C3853CC1BE.jpeg

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Its a joke buddy if you cant hang hit the report button. Anyone who served in GWOT and doesnt take a piss sitting down will think its funny

I know it's a joke. Report button? Nah...I should have just written something like Ewww. "Dude" was meant as a general term, not aimed at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Instead she likely went to Ft. Jackson in the 2000s, where you can flash a "Stress Card" when your feelings get hurt

Jackson was a complete joke when I went for AIT in ‘03.

You could tell who did basic there because they were all pissy when the rest of it would piss off the drill sergeants just so they would make us do more PT and the Jackson people would cry, lol.

No stress cards at that time, but pretty much every cadence we knew was off limits. Old school Company commander had us do a big sit down with him just after graduation before we left and had the DSs leave. Finally got to rat out that bitch that would fall to the back during the morning run and cut across to cut her run down to about half a mile. I hope she was booted out and demoted, but probably not for the sake of diversity.

We raised hell there, and most of us had come from Knox or Benning so they never found a level of PT for punishment that went further than what we got in Benning where it seemed the drill sergeants were going to make sure we knew they weren’t happy to be training a bunch of none infantry scrubs.

Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom