Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Why is spicy the only flavor my butt can detect?
    Not true. It's possible to taste with your anus. When I went through a diagnostic heart cath procedure with a dye injection, the cardiologist told me that they were about to push the dye. Then he said something that made no sense: "You'll get a metallic taste in your mouth and at your anus."

He was absolutely right. I could taste metal with both my mouth and butt. At that moment, my anus had taste buds; I knew because I was using them.

To this day, I count that as the absolute strangest physical sensation I've ever experienced.
    Lynx Defense

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Not true. It's possible to taste with your anus. When I went through a diagnostic heart cath procedure with a dye injection, the cardiologist told me that they were about to push the dye. Then he said something that made no sense: "You'll get a metallic taste in your mouth and at your anus."

He was absolutely right. I could taste metal with both my mouth and butt. At that moment, my anus had taste buds; I knew because I was using them.

To this day, I count that as the absolute strangest physical sensation I've ever experienced.
    Considering what generally goes through ones anus, I'm thankful for not having actual taste buds there.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    My reaction....
    ee7a85530340cf179d2b6faa757153eb.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Welp, I think I’ve had enough internetting for today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom