TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    This can’t be legit..:

You would be amazed at just how stupid some people are. It's like when I was in buying our last car, there was a couple in their late 40's/early 50's upset because they couldn't buy a Lincoln Navigator (MSRP about 85) for zero down and $500/mo "like their neighbor did last week". Salesman tried explaining to them that the neighbor either had good equity in his trade, or put down a substantial down payment. Oh - did I mention they were $20k upside down on their trade?

Idiots dance amongst us!!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    You would be amazed at just how stupid some people are. It's like when I was in buying our last car, there was a couple in their late 40's/early 50's upset because they couldn't buy a Lincoln Navigator (MSRP about 85) for zero down and $500/mo "like their neighbor did last week". Salesman tried explaining to them that the neighbor either had good equity in his trade, or put down a substantial down payment. Oh - did I mention they were $20k upside down on their trade?

My FIL jumped on the leasing treadmill so he could drive a Cadillac. He bragged about how they kept asking him to turn in his lease early "because he took such good care of them". When he passed, my wife and I were trying to sort out her mom's finances and the car lease was up. My FIL didn't realize the dealer was rolling over the lease payments into the new lease. My MIL was paying for cars that were turned in two cars ago.

We finally got her back on even ground.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

For $500/mo would let me buy four of my vehicles a year!

Never had a car payment or a new car.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom