IMG_7965.jpg
    DK Firearms

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The more I observe humanity, the more I tend to believe Darwin was at least partially correct

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    At its core Darwin's theory was really close to the mark, but where he and other went adrift was the extrapolation based on a flawed long earth timeline to describe change of "kinds"

Cats are cats. They always have been cats and always will be cats. Their is variation which can be explained through Darwin's theory, and there may have even been a single proto-cat type at one point, but there the theory ceases to be science because it is no longer testable and is as much religion as the Short-Earth Creationism I believe in.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    1a7f91a8e668acefaab280ad4bfe20e6.jpg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    At its core Darwin's theory was really close to the mark, but where he and other went adrift was the extrapolation based on a flawed long earth timeline to describe change of "kinds"

Cats are cats. They always have been cats and always will be cats. Their is variation which can be explained through Darwin's theory, and there may have even been a single proto-cat type at one point, but there the theory ceases to be science because it is no longer testable and is as much religion as the Short-Earth Creationism I believe in.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    1a7f91a8e668acefaab280ad4bfe20e6.jpg
    Brother I was baptized in a Greek Orthodox church, in a family of Orthodoxy, and I hold to those views, I was merely commenting on the level of stupidity of humanity and that it continues to be on the increase daily

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom