• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    where's the cheapest place in Houston to buy a large leather sofa/couch for an apartment? Preferably a brown leather/fake leather one.
    Capitol Armory ad

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I found a killer deal at The Dump on my last leather sofa(4k leather sofa for approx 1500). I also have had good luck with Ashley Furniture off Katy Freeway(ask for Sammy, very knowledgeable and cool guy who is VERY low pressure).

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Yeah I'm a little apprehensive about using craigslist.org. Something tells me I wouldn't like what I saw if I took a UV light to one of them.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    craigslist has some VERY scary trolls these days.

Best choice is at the most famous intersection in Houston - I-45 North Between Tidwell and Parker. (Gallery Furniture)

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    The wife and I just finished furniture shopping and here is my run down of major places we looked. If you are looking for good looking cheap synthetic(pleather) couch, Ashley's has some good stuff. They also have some real leather(expensive stuff). Star Furniture, way to gaudy and overpriced(unless that's your thing). Gallery Furniture, cool monkey and bird exhibit, couches were ok, looked to be ok quality, price, try to negotiate yourself a TV since they won't budge much on the price these days. Lazy Boy Furniture, good build, kinda pricey on some of their stuff. Basset Furniture, get ready to empty your wallets, sell gun collections, raid relatives bank accounts, etc...nice AMERICAN made stuff, but way overpriced for the AVERAGE AMERICAN SALARY. Finger Furniture, we got some decent quality stuff, decent price, and a free TV.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I've bought from Gallery several times and they've always done right by me. Their mattresses were better priced than any of the other mattress places in town. The wife and I bought a kitchen table and chairs from them once and they gave us a coupon for a couple of Schlotsky's sandwiches. We ate the sandwiches and drove home. When we got there, the Gallery truck was in front of the house and the delivery guy was knocking on the door.

Top Bottom