• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I bet she felt like a real man there for a while. Until she got fired, at least.

She should have been shit-canned for failing to maintain appropriate physical fitness standards long before she was fired for being scum. It's disgusting that you can get kicked out of the military for being even slightly overweight but we let our "Nation's finest" get away with needing XXXL uniforms. Getting rough with suspects in handcuffs is the most action Officer Jumbotron here can handle.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I bet she felt like a real man there for a while. Until she got fired, at least.

She should have been shit-canned for failing to maintain appropriate physical fitness standards long before she was fired for being scum. It's disgusting that you can get kicked out of the military for being even slightly overweight but we let our "Nation's finest" get away with needing XXXL uniforms. Getting rough with suspects in handcuffs is the most action Officer Jumbotron here can handle.

This happens more than we know. We need many more cameras.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Another good one where she starts to choke on her own blood.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Another good one where she starts to choke on her own blood.

Damn. Cops got real quiet when they realized what happened. Dude who did the deed even started stuttering. I've seen that reaction before when martial artists accidentally use waaaaaaay too much force on their sparring partners. Every one of them has told me they wanted to piss their pants.

Glad to see so many people here are amused by police brutality.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This happens more than we know. We need many more cameras.

I've been advocating the mandatory use of personal cameras to be carried by every officer on his person for a long time. The technology is here and is slowly spreading. It's a big step in the right direction.

Top Bottom