• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    sigggghhhhh, I am so tired of f*cktards like her telling me what I am thinking and doing and that it is racism. The sad part is that she truly believes it because she is in that little pretend world she and most actors live in and she can't see the forest for the trees. There were a lot of things I didn't agree with that the republicans did over the last 8 years, but I really don't see how people can sit back and think that what's going on now is good and in the best interest of the nation,,,, man,,,,

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    What a Twunt... Do any of you own GE stock? If so I would start a mailing campaign by stock holders for GE to take MSNBC also known as the Obama News Network off the damn air.. Between Keith Overbite and Rachel Madcow and guest like this car wreck that network is just a waste of good bandwidth...

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    In glancing through her rants at that link, she claims that Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections.

Someone prey tell me what just occurred in Minn? Tell me how Al Franken won that election?

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    How come the Libtards are the only ones who mention race and seem to be stuck on race it is the conservatives who are tired of being overtaxed are the racists... things that make you go WTF...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom