• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I am not a liberal, but I can identify a very intelligent person. If you think Garafolo is a moron, then you are. Just because she doesn't agree with you does not mean she is stupid. I'll put my money on her winning an IQ contest against most. Let's attack the issue, not the person.

It's not about agreeing with my point of view. It's about her hypocrisy and the fact that she doesn't look at issues logically. She doesn't use thought in her statements. She uses feelings and what's intelligent about that?

BTW, I'll bet you she would score lower on an IQ test than most if not all the members on this board.
    Venture Surplus ad

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's not about agreeing with my point of view. It's about her hypocrisy and the fact that she doesn't look at issues logically. She doesn't use thought in her statements. She uses feelings and what's intelligent about that?

BTW, I'll bet you she would score lower on an IQ test than most if not all the members on this board.

How many people can beat a 130? I've taken a couple of tests and come up with a 130 on one and 140 on another.

Bring it on, Garofalo...

Err... after a quick Google search, the answer is apparently "not many". http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    From this:

I am not a liberal, but I can identify a very intelligent person. If you think Garafolo is a moron, then you are. Just because she doesn't agree with you does not mean she is stupid. I'll put my money on her winning an IQ contest against most. Let's attack the issue, not the person.

To this:

Counted US dead in Iraq - 4249

[URL="http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_casualties.htm"][url]http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_casualties.htm[/URL][/URL]

And 90k-100k civilian casualties.

Do you think Bush's war was worth 1 American life? Do you think one of those camel jockeys would take a bullet for an American? $50 billion a month for 7+ years now. For what? And now we spent over a trillion to bail out Bush's Wall Street banking buddies. Bush, Cheney and his minions flat out lied about WMD so they could pad the pockets of the Haliburtons and the Exxons. Nothing could be more "un-American". Your RIGHT was WRONG!

My, my.

From Camel Jockeys -- to -- Bush's wall street banking buddies -- to -- Bush, Cheney, and his minions flat out lied -- and so on and so forth.

My, my ... ;)

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My my indeed. I'm beginning to think that there are some lubritards among these marry men (and women) of Texas. (and from other places but wish they were in Texas)

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Methinks there just may be liberals frequenting this forum. I could be wrong.

They can't be Texans, can they?

I'm sure we have a few libtards about. I don't mind an honest and informed discussion. If you aren't informed, then realize the limits of your conversation instead of resorting to name calling and hissy fits.

Personally, I like talking to smart and smarter people. If I want to talk to some dumbasses, I'll go see my brothers.

As for Texans, probably, although not good ones . I've seen some Obama stickers around.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

The woman is human waste. What on earth would make anyone think she was somehow the IQ queen? She spouts party line bullshit and can't answer a question that isn't on the "list". She is a puppet pure and simple. Have a look at one of her interviews...

WOW!

I know this isn't a "current" post but I just could not let such a statement pass..

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Sounds like she is following Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Rule # 12:
    Pick the target, freeze it. Personalize it and polarize it.
    Cutoff support networks and isolate the target from sympathy.
    Peer pressure [ direct, personalized criticism and ridicule ] and demonization on the groups you want to destroy. She is patronizing the poor stupid people into joining her. She knows what she is doing. Bad people have to demonize good people to sway the crowds toward them. They are lying accusers, subversive idiots thinking they have a right to impose their values on you by imdimidation and accusation. Pawns of tyranny.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston

SLAMMR, I have noticed in your few posts on here, that you are more of a stick and move kind of a guy instead of someone who wants to back up his comments. Just my impression.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    That ignore list sure comes in handy and I dont have keep reading
    certain posters tripe that still blames Bush for everything.
    The dems. were in control of the house and congress for the last few years he was in office why didn't they streighten things out then ,now
    they still have control and things just keep getting worse.
    my last .02 and the ignore list is on.

Top Bottom