• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The little Shell station here in Pipe Creek bumped up to 4.49 yesterday . I usually go to the unmanned Valero near my work just because. It will be a low 4.45, I am sure...

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Told my wife we need to fill up yesterday, she said wait another day. Another day another dollar, price goes up overnight.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hey Axxe Mann,

Mr. Forbes articulates what we all know..

America needs Affordable Energy for Industry, Transportation & Residential....usages...

Sure don't need the "pie in the sky" crapola yinz Texicans had to deal with last winter!

Later, Mark
    From what I'm gathering is, they have no real plans on dealing with lowering fuel costs, and the Biden administration is saying one thing, while doing exactly nothing, but falsely claiming the fault is on Putin, while ignoring the rising costs before the events in the Ukraine ever took place.

They are all in on "green energy" and trying to phase us off of petroleum with the rising costs of it. I fear it's going to get much worse, before it gets better.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    From what I'm gathering is, they have no real plans on dealing with lowering fuel costs, and the Biden administration is saying one thing, while doing exactly nothing, but falsely claiming the fault is on Putin, while ignoring the rising costs before the events in the Ukraine ever took place.

They are all in on "green energy" and trying to phase us off of petroleum with the rising costs of it. I fear it's going to get much worse, before it gets better.
    I have no confidence in a democrat doing anything that requires logical, rational thinking.

About the only thing they can be counted on is a kneejerk reaction when triggered, spewing the day's talking points from their elitist masters, and an uncanny ability to cut off their own noses to spite their face.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

And we all know how those in the Energy Business are so totally above taking full advantage of this situation... :50cal:

Here? They put so much water in the "Summer Blend" of gasoline? If you put it in a good deep freeze overnight, it turns to a solid block of ice! :rocket:

Wonder what the profit margin is on water? That they sell here for $4.75/gallon? :50cal:

The Electric Utilities are just as bad....The Federal Gov't BUILT two 1100 Mega Watt Nukes for the one local Utility. The "owners" (can name them, but won't)...STOLE every last nickel out of them....Now? Are wanting another $1.5 BILLION! (they got $2 Billion, a couple years ago)

Strange times...Bunch of EVIL folk...

1654101387143.png

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    $4.14 per gallon (not $4.149 but $4.139) at Sam's Club yesterday afternoon in Texarkana. That was 46 cents less expensive than the E-Z Mart gas station across the street from my apartment and probably a few cents less than at Walmart of Murphy's. Saved me a bit more than $4.60 by stopping at Sam's. Of course, I spent about $215.00 in the store on food and stuff.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Kroger Gas points give 10c/gal off at Shell. So it was $3.99 Louetta/I45 in Spring when I got gas 2 days ago. Also 10c/gal off deal at Circle K if you use their 'cash' card.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Written by BP Oil Executive
    Brice Cromwell.

I’ve been in oil and gas for a decade and sometimes forget how the average person may not know what I see everyday.
    We, the American people, have enough oil and gas under our feet to supply our demand and also export our products for years to come.
    No matter your political opinion, we can all agree the gas prices we see now are upsetting.
    What everyone needs to understand is that the high gas prices are not because of some conflict overseas - prices were high well before that. The prices are not high because our American supply simply vanished.
    The prices are high because the people who run our country have decided to import oil from another country instead of using our very own American made product.
    Why?
    Using our own product creates lower prices, puts hard working American people to work with very good paying jobs and makes us as a country energy independent - Not dependent on another country to survive.
    We all saw that not long ago.
    Not only have the people in power decided to kill American jobs and create high prices, but they’ve also passed legislation to make it harder for an American oil and gas company to produce & transport our very own product.
    Why?
    Forget for one second who was President when our prices at the pump were low and our economy was booming and realize that that person was simply “For the people”. If you take away your dislike for DJT, you’ll admit that you miss those times and enjoyed them. Your 401K was higher, gas prices were lower and we were booming as a country.
    Now after a year of our current admin, you’ll realize that these people are “not for the people”. They are for themselves and their foreign business deals.
    The high gas prices should be enough for you to see that.
    The supply is still here, the hard-working Americans to produce it are still here.
    Having a booming economy is still possible.
    So no matter what you’re told by the news, realize that if we had people in power who were for us Americans, it could be as good it was before.
    Nothing has changed as far as oil and gas from 2016-2020 to the last year.
    It didn’t just dry up.
    It’s here, we are here to produce it.
    We can go back to lower prices at the pump.
    All we need is the people in power to want that.
    Lastly, since we all got to witness someone running our country for four years who truly wanted the best “for the people” as we can clearly see the “then & now” comparison as we speak. Remember every media outlet and political person wanted you to hate him, wanted to impeach him and did everything they could do be against him.
    They were against the man who wanted things to be good for US, the American people.
    Those same people are not against the current leadership.
    Makes you wonder who’s side they’re all on….
    BP Oil Executive
    Brice Cromwell
    This is a good read and the truth for a change.

Top Bottom