• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’ve noticed traffic has been alot lighter lately. Not sure if it’s due to gas prices, or due to the schools being out. I will say that I’ve seen alot more bikes on the road despite the heat. I‘m seeing twice as many bikes as I’m used to seeing. In a strange twist, I’m also seeing a lot of scooters out there. I’m guessing they are camp ground scooters for the RVs but due to gas prices ppl are riding them around here. Not kids riding them either.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I’ve noticed traffic has been alot lighter lately. Not sure if it’s due to gas prices, or due to the schools being out. I will say that I’ve seen alot more bikes on the road despite the heat. I‘m seeing twice as many bikes as I’m used to seeing. In a strange twist, I’m also seeing a lot of scooters out there. I’m guessing they are camp ground scooters for the RVs but due to gas prices ppl are riding them around here. Not kids riding them either.
    On Fox news yesterday, a police department in Minnesota has went through their entire fuel budget and they have no more money for fuel and are not doing patrols and handling non-emergency 911 calls by phone. All because fuel prices are over twice what they were over a year ago.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    On Fox news yesterday, a police department in Minnesota has went through their entire fuel budget and they have no more money for fuel and are not doing patrols and handling non-emergency 911 calls by phone. All because fuel prices are over twice what they were over a year ago.
    Whelp that was stupid of them to announce that. I‘m sure the bad guys see it as open season now. Wonder what the crime stats will look like now

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Whelp that was stupid of them to announce that. I‘m sure the bad guys see it as open season now. Wonder what the crime stats will look like now
    Also what I wonder is how many other police departments are in the same boat with their fuel budgets.

I know it's hitting hard here as well. I have seriously curtailed my mowing because gas is too expensive. Just mowing what little I have to around the house.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    But now for me it's a. Test I've been homeless hungry as some other people here but here we stand and will continue to.
    But. In my mind it's not just us that are suffering but the morons that voted for him...
    But the difference between us and them we know how to make it... we've been broke poor lived it and came out the other side stronger and wiser

They are living bullshit dreams and looking for utopia... but ladies and gentlemen it ain't commin.....
    Us just want peaceful and fair lives for our families and children period.
    We don't want or need dragon queens reading to our children we don’t need CRT we don't need any more gun laws...
    We want to be left alone any pay our FAIR TAXES LOVE OUR FAMILY AND SHUFFLE OUTTA HERE LOVED

But what they don't get is if you keep pushing eventually you get punched in the face. But when that happens don't look surprised or offended you brought that shit on yourself we might not be able to get you now but trust we are waiting
    images.jpeg-142.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Also what I wonder is how many other police departments are in the same boat with their fuel budgets.

I know it's hitting hard here as well. I have seriously curtailed my mowing because gas is too expensive. Just mowing what little I have to around the house.
    I just hope that the other PDs don’t make a public announcement about it. I’m guessing we will see more traffic stops as a revenue source and less services that do not bring in revenue.

The cost of gas for grass mowing might solve itself unfortunately. If we don’t get any rain soon, the grass is gonna die off. I know my yard is looking wilted and yellow. City water is too expensive throw on the ground for any extended period.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here's my question today:
    How bad does it have to get before we say "Enough!"?
    This thing is as artificial as that supposed "pandemic".
    There's no reason for it to stop at $10/gal. Do we keep filling at $15?
    Why not $20???
    I know there are some fortunate enough that they could do that. But what about the 80% of us for whom it is not a choice ?
    At some point the real Americans will decide it's time for player 2 to enter the game and start burning shit down.

I abhor violence and pray it never gets that high but there will be a limit to gas prices and bidens, it's the strongest recovery bullshit.

Were still not back to the jobs level pre pandemic. It's all smoke up your ass.

The shitty thing is if biden reversed course on all the energey policies that caused the majority of inflation it will take longer for production to return and prices to go down than it did yo go up.

If I hear one more person say it's a global market with out someone responding çyes phuktard but we can control that is market thru upping supply to be independent " I think I'll shoot my tv.

An oil exec said he was dumbfounded at the ignorance of the biden admin when they asked him to just pump more oil and he tr iui ed to explain how their policies made that impossible in the short term. The retards thought you tapped shale or the ground like a whiskey barrel.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    At some point the real Americans will decide it's time for player 2 to enter the game and start burning shit down.

I abhor violence and pray it never gets that high but there will be a limit to gas prices and bidens, it's the strongest recovery bullshit.

Were still not back to the jobs level pre pandemic. It's all smoke up your ass.

The shitty thing is if biden reversed course on all the energey policies that caused the majority of inflation it will take longer for production to return and prices to go down than it did yo go up.

If I hear one more person say it's a global market with out someone responding çyes phuktard but we can control that is market thru upping supply to be independent " I think I'll shoot my tv.

An oil exec said he was dumbfounded at the ignorance of the biden admin when they asked him to just pump more oil and he tr iui ed to explain how their policies made that impossible in the short term. The retards thought you tapped shale or the ground like a whiskey barrel.
    I think BLM has the lock on burning chit down, so don‘t even consider that. At this point, I don’t think anything will change until it gets painful enough that even the Libbys start to suffer via reduced hand outs and money from their pocket.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Then there is this frigging idiot:
    No threatening John Kerry..the special environmental envoy has armed security and a bigger carbon footprint than all the us airlines combined.

FJB
    FJK with a bottle or Heinz Ketchup

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Valero by our 'hood just switched over and became a Chevron. With that came a 30 cent price increase, and then another price increase a few days later. When I took the wife to work an hour ago, it was $4.79 / gal if paying with any form of plastic, $4.74 if cash.

Top Bottom