'Gay' Pledge Cards Given to Some California Kindergartners

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by SIG_Fiend, Nov 1, 2008.

1. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    FOXNews.com - School Clams Up on 'Gay' Pledge Cards Given to Kindergartners - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

I don't think any single group has contributed more to the moral decay of "civilized" modern society than liberals. I mean just WTF are these people thinking trying to bring the politics of this to KINDERGARTNERS. However someone wants to live their life, hey that's their decision. However someone else lives there life is none of my business. I'm not posting this because I'm a homo-phobe or anything. Though to introduce the subject of sexuality in ANY fashion to kids of this age is morally corrupt IMO. Let kids live what little childhood there is left in this society. I think there is just some subjects children don't need to be aware of until they are older. These days, with all of the negative influences prevalent in our society through various forms of media, children are quickly having their "innocence" stolen from them at younger and younger ages. Wow, the more I see, the more I realize that if I ever have kids they will have to be home schooled.

2. Vellcrow

Vellcrow Active Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    The Manor Middle School had a related incident last year. A faculty member had added to the morning intercom message without approval. The addition asked students, if they were in support of gay/lesbian rights, to take a vow of silence for the whole day. Yes, that's right, students all over the school (if they supported gays/lesbians or not) took advantage of that announcement and refused to speak the rest of the day. You can imagine the trouble that caused with students not communicating with teachers.

I have not checked further to see if the faculty member was fired or at least punished, but I did give the principal a piece of my mind about the situation. Needless to say, he was very apologetic and assured me it was NOT part of the approved announcement that day.