• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It figures!!! The little turd admits right off the bat he wants to become a lawyer....give me a break! I'd like to ask the kid why doesn't justice for all extend to me versus women? I know of two local gyms that are women only and exclude men, why is that tolerated? He'll do well when he gets to Washington as a Senator some day.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OMG!!!
    The little gaywad needs his young ass busted and some respect taught!
    At 10 years old you rights end at the end of you parents belt.
    Oh I'm sorry I forgot you can't teach respect, morals and ethics any more.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I sorry - If I had spouted off at his age that way; my ass would have been nailed.
    I would have been called a communist, un-American and God knows what else for not reciting the pledge.
    Then my dad would have worn my ass out for back talking to a teacher - reasons would not have mattered because I was only 10 years old and did not have an opinion yet and that was the way it was in those days.
    This is what happens when the innocence of a child is taken away from them. The world has robbed this kid of ever being a kid. At 10 years old gay rights should not even be an issue or a care.
    Just another fine example of how far the moral and ethic fiber in this country has deteriorated.
    Dam here it is bed time and I'm all pissed off again!!!!

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    ROFL!!!!! listen to the little faggot! woohoo, lol im glad I aint his daddy. id never be able to show my face again, LOL!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The more I thought about this kid the madder I got so.....

You know what I'd like to ask that future ACLU lawyer kid and his Dad?

If everyone in this country is supposed to be treated equally, then you should have no problem with men who are members of NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) joining up with the Boy Scouts and offering their help with the young kids. Right? I mean, as long as they've never been convicted of a sexual crime, to prevent a NAMBLA member from being a part of the Boy Scouts would be discrimination and therefore it is their right to be able to do what THEY want to do. I wonder what the kid and his father would say about that?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Knew a kid that wouldn't salute the flag at school during WWII. Asked him why and he quoted some religious text. His parents were into that religion. Other than that oddity he was a normal kid that played ball, raised pigeons and all the other boy things. Never knew any perverts in school, maybe a sissy or two and a couple of bullies. The good old days...........

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have seen some 10 year olds with some pretty advanced vocabulary before I don't think he was coached. I do think he might have some homosexual tendencies

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'm fed up with this movement in America that everyone has a right to do this or that. Bull***t I say! What gets me the most is the hypocrisy with which these people conduct themselves. Take the gay marriage thing as an example. When you use the argument about why not allow marriage to animals or children, they come back with "well everyone knows that's just wrong!" Oh, yah? Wrong according to whom? Who died and left these people to be the moral/social arbiters of the universe?

No, centuries-old societal norms are being cast aside at the discretion of the liberal left, yet by nature of their cries for "equality" for everybody they end up being awash in their own hypocrisy. Don't open up that Pandora's Box of equality and "rights" for everyone unless you're ready to suffer the consequences.

Rant over.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Everyone's screaming about "Gay Marriage." If they really wanted equality, they'd start screaming about "Gay Divorce" or "Gay Alimony." Now, THAT'S equality!!!

Personally, I don't care one way or the other about homosexuals and what they do in the bedroom. To be honest, I don't even care if they get "married," as long as the government doesn't define marriage. This is not the function of the government.

What bothers me is the mass marketing of homosexuality as mainstream. I read an article a few months back that said over 60% of the characters on HBO series are gay, while homosexuals only account for about 1% of the population. All we hear every day is gay this and gay that. That's a lot of gay when 99% of Americans are not. We're being sold abnormal as normal, and, as with just about everything else, many Americans lap it up as truth.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    I know of two local gyms that are women only and exclude men, why is that tolerated? He'll do well when he gets to Washington as a Senator some day.
    because it's a private business. Businesses should be dictated by their owners.

When you use the argument about why not allow marriage to animals or children, they come back with "well everyone knows that's just wrong!" Oh, yah? Wrong according to whom?
    that's actually pretty far from the standard rebuttal. I'd come back with "Because children and animals are not able to sign contracts."

centuries-old societal norms are being cast aside at the discretion of the liberal left
    actually, homosexual unions are have been around since the dawn of civilization. It's the puritanical ethical system that is relatively new

Don't open up that Pandora's Box of equality and "rights" for everyone unless you're ready to suffer the consequences.
    I'm willing to suffer the consequences of absolute freedom and responsibility. What elevates you that you are given authority to stifle my actions which don't affect you?

If everyone in this country is supposed to be treated equally, then you should have no problem with men who are members of NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) joining up with the Boy Scouts and offering their help with the young kids. Right? I mean, as long as they've never been convicted of a sexual crime, to prevent a NAMBLA member from being a part of the Boy Scouts would be discrimination and therefore it is their right to be able to do what THEY want to do. I wonder what the kid and his father would say about that?
    again, private organization. IIRC the BSOA have had a long standing policy prohibiting homosexuals from membership.

I am hesitant about pledging allegiance to any government. And it seems contrary to the founding principals of our country. On the otherhand, I have no problem saluting it out of respect and gratitude, but that's separate from making a pledge.

sv6er

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    How in the hell can you mother fuckers come on here and complain day in and day out about violations of second amendment rights and then criticize someone who chooses to exercise his first amendment rights. You're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. YOUR opinions of rights revolves around what YOU enjoy in life, and I call bullshit. If you didn't like guns, you'd be against them too.

Fucking bitches.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    How in the hell can you mother fuckers come on here and complain day in and day out about violations of second amendment rights and then criticize someone who chooses to exercise his first amendment rights. You're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. YOUR opinions of rights revolves around what YOU enjoy in life, and I call bullshit. If you didn't like guns, you'd be against them too.

Fucking bitches.

You're a bit broad in your accusations. Care to be more specific and a little less abrasive?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom