• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Just FYI (and last minute), Geeks who Drink trivia is at Opal Divine's North (Parmer/Mopac) tonight starting at 10 (usually lasts through midnight if you stay for the whole thing). Four, six or eight person teams generally form on the patio.

You're not required to drink, but having some sort of geeky knowledge helps (ANY geeky knowledge of ANY esoteric subject).

It's within walking distance of my house and the rain passing through made it a nice patio night. I won't be drinking anything more than diet coke but I'll wander into a trivia team, I'm sure..

If you're there, look for the big guy in the black Hillary Logo t-shirt and pink shorts (click the link to see the actual tshirt, and the shorts are "coral").

-- Mike
    Guns International

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Just FYI (and last minute), Geeks who Drink trivia is at Opal Divine's North (Parmer/Mopac) tonight starting at 10 (usually lasts through midnight if you stay for the whole thing). Four, six or eight person teams generally form on the patio.

You're not required to drink, but having some sort of geeky knowledge helps (ANY geeky knowledge of ANY esoteric subject).

It's within walking distance of my house and the rain passing through made it a nice patio night. I won't be drinking anything more than diet coke but I'll wander into a trivia team, I'm sure..

If you're there, look for the big guy in the black Hillary Logo t-shirt and pink shorts (click the link to see the actual tshirt, and the shorts are "coral").

-- Mike

Great shirt - thanks for the link.

Top Bottom