Gun Zone Deals

Gemtech pays the tax on suppressors!!! 04/15 through 04/30/10 only!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Well.

Was anyone looking forward to today?

icon_smile_tongue.gif

I hope so.

Because, see, a while ago, I had come up with this idea: That while everyone had been in the middle of a lot of negativity in the suppressor community, and there had been a lot of negativity in the nation’s economy, but perhaps GEMTECH could lead and do our part to inject a small ray of sunshine and fun into the fray. Call it our corporate responsibility to try to direct people’s focus more towards getting out and having fun shooting suppressed, enjoying their silencers with friends, talking to people with more respect and civility, hugging their mom, losing weight, quitting smoking, wagging more and barking less, etc.

April 15th is historically looked upon by most as a “bad day” or the reminder that it’s time to pay Caesar what’s due. No matter what tax bracket you’re in, you probably aren’t a big fan of paying taxes. Even moreso when your dollars are funding things you might not politically agree with. So what better day for GEMTECH to take a stab at making something *fun* happen for everyone?

GEMTECH is hoping that we might provide you, our respected customers and our great dealers that make up a big part of our lives, some good times and financial savings to make things a little better for you today –– and then again in a few months when your transfer is approved, and then really for your whole life with those high quality, hearing-health-preserving silencers of ours.

Yep, we’re pretty nice folks here, and we're just that concerned about your well-being.

So we submit that today is April 15th, 2010 Tax Day... That happiest time of year.... GEMTAX TIME!!!

From today, Tax Day, April 15th, 2010 through the end of the month, while The Man is taking your hard-earned money, GEMTECH offers something big back to you.

WE PAY YOUR TAX!!!

Ready for the 2010 rules of engagement?

Some of this you’ve heard before, some of it’s changed for 2010, so listen up and read for content so you don’t do something embarrassing.

Here’s how to take advantage of the 2010 Gemtax promo:

1. Purchase a qualifying GEMTECH suppressor from your favorite FFL/SOT dealer between April 15 and April 30th and Gemtech will pay your $200 NFA Transfer tax for you!

2. With your dealer's assistance, complete your Form 4 with local CLEO or Trust/Corp data, etc., Fingerprint Cards, Certificate of Compliance – Get everything all done and ready to go to BATF... except that nasty $200 dollar check made out to the Feds. Don't worry about that during Gemtax time - This one's on us.

3. But instead of sending it to BATFE, send your Form 4 package to Gemtech along with a copy of your dated sales receipt. If you send us your email address, we’ll email you confirmation that we received your Form 4. We still strongly and politely suggest you send your submission in a trackable manner, so you aren’t tempted to call us on the half-hour for the next two weeks, asking "Umm... Hey, sorry to bug you, but I'm just checking if you got my envelope yet?"

4. From there,

WE PAY YOUR TAX!!!

for you and send it in to the BATFE NFA Branch. We're so friggin’ squared away, we’ll also even send you notification via email or USPS as to the date it was sent in to BATFE for processing. From there, it's up to the always friendly and efficient NFA Instrument Examiners to take it from that point. (Hi, Ted! Ink up that approval stamp and get ready for some overtime!) They'll approve the form in their usual, timely manner, provided you're not the town bad guy, didn't do something wrong in completing your forms, etc.

5. After what seems like forever, but really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, the BATFE will send the approved transfer to your dealer with a pretty blue $200 dollar tax stamp glued in the upper right hand corner –– which will always be a cheery reminder of that special time of year when GEMTECH paid your tax for you.

5cysxy.jpg

And after that… well… that’s it, really. It’s pretty simple.

From there, get outside and go shooting with your new world-class GEMTECH suppressor, have some fun. That’s what this is all about!

Oh yeah –– one future-fun angle that might be of interest: If you want to post pics of your shiny new can(s), there will be a little contest later this summer where one winning photo submitted by one of y’all of a “Gemtax Thank You” pic will get a little something special... And by that, I mean I don’t mean little, I mean really cool. (We’ll let you know the when/where/what on *that* later, when Forms start getting approved. But let’s stay on the current events track here.)

Small Print #1: Look, for your own man-sake here, don't embarrass yourself by being a whiner - we're trying to do something nice here, so if you already bought one of the qualifying suppressors prior to this sale, hey, suck it up enjoy your class-leading silencer, and drive on, you know? Companies run coupons and sales all the time with start and expiration dates.

Small Print #2: Ok, so you're thinking "Wow, I don't mind spending money with a good-guy, independent, American firearms company like Gemtech, and it sure chaps my butt to give another red cent to the government, so I think I'm going to run down to my local FFL/SOT and get on this unique opportunity today"...

…but your dealer doesn't have one in stock! Crap! What do you do now? (Suggest politely to your dealer that he should keep more on his shelves!)

Well, get him to order it A.S.A.P. Yep - here’s something different this year: Supplies will be limited to amount on hand. Gotta do it, it makes it cleaner for everyone. There’s a lot in stock of each item, it’s not a con with only a handful on the shelf – still, it’s first come-first serve this go-round.

25f0fhl.jpg

So get cracking and order one or more (yeah, because *some* guy is going to ask - you can buy a mess of them and we'll still hook you up paying the taxes... why not?). If you order with your dealer before April 30th, it's going to take no longer than 45 days maximum to have NFA Branch approve one from Gemtech to your dealer –– even for you Louisiana guys with that silly LA-state double-registration thingy. When your dealer gets it in, complete your Form 4 immediately, and get it in to us before June 15th with your proof of purchase that you bought it between April 15 and 30th, and we'll *still* write that $200 dollar check to BATFE for you. This offer ends entirely on June 15th. We mean it. (This means *you*, guy that tried to send in one last *October*.)

Small Print #3: Complete your forms correctly. We'll send them back to you without a check if they aren't submitted done right. Sorry, but we can't babysit you, teach you English As A Second Language, help you get your own fingerprints (unless you also send us your fingers), nail down a CLEO signoff, establish a corporation in Nevada, provide you with a bootleg copy of Quicken Willmaker for your Dell PC running Vista, or the like. If you can't complete the forms correctly, you can't participate in the offer. See your dealer early for assistance to get that Form 4 done in time to participate in this offer.

––––––––-

Oh.

You were waiting for the qualifying model?

How about we just skip the little stuff and kick things out in a big way this year with some of the best cans available in the industry for all the major categories?

SANDSTORM – A precision-crafted, accurate, and 100% high-grade featherweight titanium 7.62 NATO and subcaliber threadmounting silencer.
    SANDSTORM INFO SANDSTORM 7.62

MULTIMOUNT – The best marriage of value and sonic performance going for 9mm handguns, carbines, and SMGs. Backed by GEMTECH, the innovators of the modular 9mm pistol/carbine silencer concept, with the best customer service in the business.
    MULTIMOUNT INFO MM9

G5 – Industry leading sound performance in a National Stock Numbered 5.56mm carbine suppressor, in duty use with domestic and NATO troops around the world: Rugged and light, with a quick & secure mounting system.
    G5 INFO

RAPTOR – The quintessential and quiet SMG workhorse, with our patented and proven 3-lug female quick disconnect, mounts quickly and securely to MP5s and other 9mm carbines with a male 3-lug adapter (not included). Applies to both .40S&W and 9mm variants.
    RAPTOR INFO

*These are the ONLY models the Gemtax rebate promotion applies to. Supplies limited to stock on hand throughout April 15-30th Absolutely no backorders. We will post if/when we run out of any model on facebook.com/gemtech and in our Industry Forum on ARFCOM.

The qualifying model suppressor(s) must be purchased from any dealer from April 15, 2010 and close of business April 30, 2010, and your Form 4 must be received here at Gemtech (Eagle, Idaho offices) by close of business June 15, 2010. Send your Form 4 to:

GEMTECH
    attn: Gemtax Promo
    335 North Edgewood Lane #110
    Eagle, ID 83616

How’s that work for you, huh?

Enjoy!

TEAM GEMTECH
    Gun Zone Deals

TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    The above info is direct from Gemtech.

Here is what you need to know from Talon Arms:

Sale prices:
    Sandstorm $1150
    G5 $860
    MultiMount $500 with no adapter (you will need one depending on what you mount it on. $45 thread on and $150 for LID or 3 lug)
    Raptor II $630

Talon Arms does NOT charge a transfer fee on top of the sale price! You will only pay sales tax on the sale price. No transfer fee and Gemtech pays Uncle Sam!

You need to get off your butt and pick up the phone. I have already SOLD OUT of G5's and Sandstorms!! I have one MultiMount ser# still available from our next pending shipment.
    All new orders on G5's, Raptors and Sandstorms will be delivered on our next order. But do not wait to place an order! When Gemtech sells out of the allocation for each model, the deal is over. even if it is before the 30th!

Call now.
    713-529-2910
    Thanks,
    Robert

Top Bottom