• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Will and Kristol too, two who I used to admire... who/what got to these guys who were supposedly Conservatives?

Or were they, are they, stealth dem/commies all along - deeply fond of the deep state ...or what?

Are the so enamored of weak, titular, pretend U.S. Presidents that when the rare one comes along who doesn't let others 'dictate his actions' they just can't handle it or were they (perhaps) snubbed by no White House invitations so they got butt hurt?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mowingmaniac 24/7,

It could be "answer E"= all of the above. - I suspect, like most "swamp dwellers" that George Will, over time, has moved farther & farther left, until one becomes but an echo of their former self.
    (It's called "go along, get along" with the other LEFTIST swamp-dwellers or be ostracized by them.)

I'm reminded of the words of an old friend from my college days/DAZE, who went to DC to complete the 2-year term of a deceased HoR member from our district.

When Lynn was asked, "Say, when are you going to refile for office? Times a wasting".

Lynn responded, "DC is a SNAKE PIT & I'm not a poisonous reptile, so I'm going home to the family farm, to raise Black Angus."
    (4 months later, the former congresscritter kept his promise.)

yours, satx

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Will and Kristol too, two who I used to admire... who/what got to these guys who were supposedly Conservatives?

Or were they, are they, stealth dem/commies all along - deeply fond of the deep state ...or what?

Are the so enamored of weak, titular, pretend U.S. Presidents that when the rare one comes along who doesn't let others 'dictate his actions' they just can't handle it or were they (perhaps) snubbed by no White House invitations so they got butt hurt?

I've thought the same thing. I'm not on Twitter, but I saw that Kristol.....a guy who I used to listen to and agree with pretty regularly......was one of the first bashers of the Kentucky kids with some tweet about how divisive they were and are what's wrong with the country or something to that effect right in lockstep with the MSM and Hollywood elitists. It's since been deleted, I understand. But still.....

My first thought, much like with George Will, was "what the hell happened to that guy?" Then my mind immediately went to the thought that maybe he was "that guy" all along. Just another swamp rat picking a side to cash a check whether he believes in what he preaches or not. Either way, he's been exposed, as has Will. Many have been exposed for what they are in the last few years. Glad his magazine is going the way of the Titanic.

Last edited:

Old_Inspector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    Will and Kristol are arrogant, effete snobs who can't stand Trump's abrupt hardhat style and his plain-speaking way of phrasing things. I've heard Trump called a "hardhat billionaire". Seems to fit Trump. Just like limp-wristed, arrogant, effete New York snob fits Kristol and Will.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    What about faggy looking Byron York?

I used to think him a Conservative, but now, not so sure...

I wonder if he's a log cabin type......?

Why do I say that?

Because his hair is styled like a middle-aged woman, which is perfectly fine for a middle aged woman, but he's a guy and his effeminacy disgust me as I'm an old school, straight guy.

Yeah, I'm f'n repulsed by girly-men......

Top Bottom