• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

At that price I can't see it being a huge problem if you don't end up liking it as much as you thought you did...

Although I would heed Alan's statement and look at some other options in or close to the price range... possibly someplace that offers layaway so you could lock in a price and pay it over a month or two?

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    At that price I can't see it being a huge problem if you don't end up liking it as much as you thought you did...

Although I would heed Alan's statement and look at some other options in or close to the price range... possibly someplace that offers layaway so you could lock in a price and pay it over a month or two?

While we were at Academy today I looked at some bolt action ones but none of them made me go... OHHHHH!!! like this one did.. I dont know what exactly it is that makes me want it so bad.. but I really want it lol.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    okay so when I buy this here rifle next week... I also have to buy a scope (obviously).. I need some suggestions on which one to get.. keeping it cheap (and i'm not talking like $600 cheap either.. seriously cheap) please :) Big was thinking about the Bushnell 3x9 at Wal Mart... He says we'll upgrade to a Nikon or Leopold later...

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    While we were at Academy today I looked at some bolt action ones but none of them made me go... OHHHHH!!! like this one did.. I dont know what exactly it is that makes me want it so bad.. but I really want it lol.

Get it if that's the one that floats your boat! Shooting is not just about how small the MOA is...........it's about having fun first and then when you are really serious about the size of groups you can shoot..........then you can shell out more money.......again.....only if that what floats your boat. I went to Academy to look at this rifle after reading your thread and I like it a lot.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Get it if that's the one that floats your boat! Shooting is not just about how small the MOA is...........it's about having fun first and then when you are really serious about the size of groups you can shoot..........then you can shell out more money.......again.....only if that what floats your boat. I went to Academy to look at this rifle after reading your thread and I like it a lot.

thats awesome! i'm pretty sure that i'm gonna go get it next week. you guys dont understand just how excited I am... It's actually a little pathetic lol.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've got to agree with Texas1911. It's not just about buying something that will through lead down rang and not blow up. You can get a nice bolt gun for $500~ new and maybe half that gently used. A much better choice. You get what you pay for.

Top Bottom