• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Hey TGT Houston. Dont know if I will be making it to a meet and greet as it looks like the plans are for Sept and forward. I made a video, I babble ALOT, kinda cam shy I guess. I came off as really incompetent, like I knew nothing. I dont really make vids so give me a break. However I wanted it to be unedited and real so I did one take and here you go.

Me in uniform

l_26aadbdf9570458380f31dbfa97fce26.jpg

Waiting

l_52c8ad774ea94101b06f0a01481a14bc.jpg
    DK Firearms

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    hmmmmm

Since you mentioned you were considering getting a CHL, I highly recommend watching this video as it's pretty insightful:

YouTube - Obligation of Carry by Nutnfancy

Thanks Sig. I like NutnFancy vids. I watched it and I agree and disagree. I think if ones goes through all the fuss of weapon choice, CHL, waiting and expenses, why leave the gun at home?

However, each of us carry for our own protection, not to supplement LE. I mean if someone walked in and was standing right in front of me shooting people of course I would put an end to that quick, fast, and in a hurry. However, not to sound selfish or coward but my CHL is for my personal defense & whom ever im with and Im not going to try and be a hero and look through a mall for the crazed gunman when I hear shots fired.
    In uniform thats a whole dif scenario. Nutnfancy is LE/Mil/sheepdog so I think that is why his vid came off as "its your job". His points are noted. I went the other day to Shilohs, I told them TGT sent me. I cant wait.

Thanks again Sig.

Top Bottom