• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Released on his own recog, got to get the numbers up to increase the threat.Anyone notice the ghost gun jab plus ues of other terms and techniques? Sounded more like marketing an opinion than actual news. Like an infomercial selling an idea.

Wondering if this is the thing that makes a G17 a G18?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The people who were selling those (pretty openly) got raided by AFT a couple of months back. Better believe everyone on their shipping list will be getting a knock on the door.

The muzzle rise on an automatic pistol is so bad that I would think such a device would be useless. Pull the trigger and all of the bullets after the first one end up in the ceiling in 1 1/2 seconds.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    The people who were selling those (pretty openly) got raided by AFT a couple of months back. Better believe everyone on their shipping list will be getting a knock on the door.

The muzzle rise on an automatic pistol is so bad that I would think such a device would be useless. Pull the trigger and all of the bullets after the first one end up in the ceiling in 1 1/2 seconds.

Watch the video. The muzzle rise wasn't much. Now if you're limp wristed and have problems with a 1911 jamming, Yep your gonna have a problem.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

The G18 really does not have a lot of rise. Extremely controllable. Got to shoot a dealer sample. Loads of fun.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Everyone claims a 7.62 X51 machine gun is uncontrollable in full auto. When I brought mine out to EZ-E’s to shoot everyone who shot it learned pretty quick how to shoot it from their shoulder. Granted the burst mechanisms is really the way to shoot it, as is off bipod.

Machine pistols tend to have high cyclic rates. Recoil adds somewhat to muzzle rise, but no more then the movement of the slide. Most machine pistols do have options like a shoulder stock and front grip to increase controllability.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Top Bottom