• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    ... "one of over a dozen children who were living in that home" ... Plus the 4 charged who look like they live in a travel trailer.

Something seams to be missing from this report.
    Regardless, if this little girl lost her life over a popcicle, let's start with sterilization first and then move to prosecution.

lorendhenry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    spring
    sounds like a case of lead deficiency. I have a ample supply and would volunteer to administer if all is as the news report says.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    What a bunch of idiots. I can only imagine the girl kicking and screaming trying to get out. They said she hurt her leg trying to kick it open. So sad.

I have 4 very gifted, independent and challenging kids. I know kids can wear you extremely thin with the constant energy, questions, second guessing of your decisions, they're "better" ideas, etc. I love them all to death though, and I'm very proud of each of them. Point being, it's easy to get really frustrated or overwhelmed as a parent. If they don't have the discipline and patience to deal with it then they need to at least have a friend or relative help them out and give them breaks from time to time before they boil over like this. This was so unnecessary. So extremely sad.

Edit: I just have to add, there's tons of people wanting kids who can't have them. If these idiots don't want their kids why don't they put them up for adoption. I just don't get doing something like that to a young girl. I have to stop reading these. They get me all worked up.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And for those who have lost kids before their time and would give just about anything to have another, crimes like this are a heart-wrenching thing.

txfireguy2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Temple
    I'm all about the old fashioned "eye for and eye, tooth for a tooth" law here. First, get the rest of those kids out of that environment, NOW, then lock each one of those adults in that same box. But I say we put monitors on them so we know when they about to die, then open the box up and revive them, wait a day or so and put them back in. Just like the shampoo bottle says, "rinse, lather, repeat as neccessary." Let's keep this routine up for, ohhhh, say 10 years, just like they did that poor little girl!

Now that my rant/what I would LIKE to see is over, the police officer in me says, lock them up for life, and make no secret of why they are there. Thier fellow inmates will take care of the rest.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom