Girls Girls Girls!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by a44mag4dave, Mar 4, 2008.

1. a44mag4dave

a44mag4dave Member

Ok now, we have showed off our guns and cars. We've talked about our fav Beer and Wines. The only important thing left is show off your girls. Heres my baby!!

[​IMG]

See your minds went way south on that one...
    This is my baby girl (6) shooting my other baby, and yes she was on target....

DAVE

2. phatcyclist

phatcyclist Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This is what I like to see. Children learning the safety aspect and how to shoot at an early age. My father, uncle, and my grandfathers all had rifles put in their hands when they were that age. Some of my aunts too actually. I like the idea, and my children (when ever that happens) will be offered to be taught how to shoot when they are young. I think it's a fundamental thing that isn't taught anymore because of the "political correctness" of it all. I think that's hogwash.

:banger:

3. a44mag4dave

a44mag4dave Member

Thank you SIR.

I agree totally... I try my best to teach them safety and to respect the business end of any gun..... To watch there faces when they see a watermelon or a milk jug full of water explode, it really shows them what a gun will do, besides just putting holes in paper.... One day I hope you can experience the joy of teaching the next generation...

4. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'd imagine kids get a kick out of that. I know the loudness and power of a gun is the first thing a new shooter recognizes. When you are young even a .22 LR feels peppy.

5. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yep, I agree. I think more kids need to be raised and at the least taught safety with firearms (okay I think all kids should be). If they decide they don't like them, that's their choice but, at least they will have learned safety. The whole PC thing is just ridiculous.

6. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yep, not only that but it takes the curiosity out of many kids. So when they are older and more apt to break into stuff they won't be tempted to go looking for dad's pistol and play around with it.

7. MrKimber44

MrKimber44 Member

Feb 22, 2008
    I saw a night time new show talking about this stuff. They stuck some kids with no exposure to guns in a room with a toy basket with a gun in the bottom and watched via video cameras. They found the gun and started pretending they were shooting each other. They did the same thing with kids who knew about guns and that they were dangerous and needed respect, when these kids found the gun they didn't touch it and went to tell an adult. 'Nuff said.

8. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Don't doubt it one bit. The kids in the neighborhood all play around with toy guns all day shooting each other. They got airsoft guns and shoot each other, and if one got ahold of a real gun they'd probably shoot each other.

9. The Kicker Guy

The Kicker Guy Member

Feb 23, 2008
  10. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known

Mar 4, 2008
    Here is my little girl shooting my Para.4" groups at 15 yards.She has been shooting for 6 months.[​IMG]