• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JaygunFu

IT nomad
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Why hasn't anyone made one yet? Especially for the glock 43 which was released back in 2014 (8 years now).

I'd imagine getting cheaper trigger time with your primary/secondary carry gun would be ideal for anyone.

I know I would love one for my g43, and I might even get a polymer 80 pf9ss to create a dedicated glock 43 .22.

Anyone know or hear about one in the horizon?
    Guns International

JaygunFu

IT nomad
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Stroudsburg, PA
    I emailed Advantage Arms a few months ago about this, they said no plans for one.
    Thanks for sharing that Big Green.

I wish they would because at this point there should be enough G43 and G43x/G48 owners out there to warrant such a conversion kit be in their R&D.

I mean even just for the g43 would be enough in my opinion, almost everyone I know had at least once owned a g43 and most have kept it, even with the newer g43x and g48 coming out (good number just prefer the smaller shorter grip profile even if the capacity gets affected).

I found a company in Florida called Twisted industries who made interesting .22 conversion kits for Ruger LCPs and Kel Tec pistols. I recall they were thinking about doing one for the g43 and Kahr series of compact single stack 9s but they appears to be defunct now even tho their website is still up.

I would pay $250-300 for a g43 conversion kit, without hesitation.

Top Bottom