Glock vs XD?? HK vs SIG? 1911 vs * ????

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
Shiloh will be having the shiloh challenge on july 5th, 12 to 5pm. I will be on the grill cooking up burgers and dogs. come out and shoot the course while you're being scored and timed. At the end of the day we'll consalidate and have a big banner put up for the winning category. Bring all your dirty jokes cause there will be a LOT of crap talkin going on. Spend a few hours away from your family and just hang out. And most importantly, prove once and for all which gun is superior. i hope you guys are ready because judging from lastnight, im pretty connected with my STI now :D:cool:

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
you guys dont forget!!! we're in the process of trying to get someone from STI to come back out!!

Dale hunnicutt will be there exhibiting his grip reductions, and sig and xd sent us a buncha promotional stuff, some come out and enjoy yourselves, even if its just for half an hour.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members