• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobsterCraw

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Austin
    Just a word of caution for anyone considering doing business with this company. I placed an online order on 2/11 for some parts... All under $100. Everything showed in stock. Here we are over a month later and nothing has arrived. I have attempted to call them 35 times and sent 11 emails, but they NEVER answer the phone, nor respond to emails. I can't even cancel the order because they don't respond. Just FYI.
    Guns International

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Same problem with Glockstore. Ordered 12/20/12. Multiple emails and phone calls with no reply. My mags showed up a week or two ago.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    those guys are filling big orders. They prolly get 1000+ emails a day. Since obama drama is still upon us. I'd give the companys a little slack.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Same problem with Glockstore. Ordered 12/20/12. Multiple emails and phone calls with no reply. My mags showed up a week or two ago.

Same here with Glockstore.

They shipped me the wrong item. After a month of trying to contact them to get it fixed I simply made the CC company charge it back to them. That's why it's sometimes better to use a CC and pay it off than use your debit card - you get a little more protection.

Sorry, but when you screw up my order and I email you 7 times and call you who knows how many times you lose my business and I'm getting my money back. That's more slack than I'm willing to put up with. I don't care that you have other orders, you took my money and screwed up my order.

Top Bottom