• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobsterCraw

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Austin
    Just a word of caution for anyone considering doing business with this company. I placed an online order on 2/11 for some parts... All under $100. Everything showed in stock. Here we are over a month later and nothing has arrived. I have attempted to call them 35 times and sent 11 emails, but they NEVER answer the phone, nor respond to emails. I can't even cancel the order because they don't respond. Just FYI.
    ARJ Defense ad

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Same problem with Glockstore. Ordered 12/20/12. Multiple emails and phone calls with no reply. My mags showed up a week or two ago.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    those guys are filling big orders. They prolly get 1000+ emails a day. Since obama drama is still upon us. I'd give the companys a little slack.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Same problem with Glockstore. Ordered 12/20/12. Multiple emails and phone calls with no reply. My mags showed up a week or two ago.

Same here with Glockstore.

They shipped me the wrong item. After a month of trying to contact them to get it fixed I simply made the CC company charge it back to them. That's why it's sometimes better to use a CC and pay it off than use your debit card - you get a little more protection.

Sorry, but when you screw up my order and I email you 7 times and call you who knows how many times you lose my business and I'm getting my money back. That's more slack than I'm willing to put up with. I don't care that you have other orders, you took my money and screwed up my order.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom