• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Yes, Glow-On is the the brightest longer lasting phosphorescent paint for gun sights and fishing lures for sale in the USA.

We test constantly, insecurity issues I guess. The point is, we test constantly against every phosphorescent product out there in the market.

We've added a longer life shell, we've crammed as much stuff as the media allows it today.

Here is our guarantee:
    100% money back guaranteed, no questions asked.
    We offer support always, even if you didn't purchase Glow-On yet.
    No reasonable request are left unanswered, just ask around

If you purchase Glow-On, we are gonna be friends for life.

april_05_2012_1gunsights%20paint.png

Purchase

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map
    DK Firearms

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Gato aint lying, he sent me some glow on a week ago and now the wife wont stop bitching at me, cus she said the dots bother her at night while its on the night stand. thanks Gato not only have you improved my capability to protect my family at night, but you have given me another tool to annoy my wife!!

thanks again Gato, and im letting every one i meet know about Glow-on and how epic it is!

The only solution as I see it is "more cowbell".
    Did I send a self adhesive sheet? Here is the idea:
    You put the self adhesive directly under the lamp right above the mirror in your bathroom. When you turn the light off, there's still light
    icon_eek.gif
    , (green) she's going to love that one.

If you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night ( for the guys that have a bathroom in the master bedroom) you can safely turn the light off, open the door again without annoying your partner and slip into bed safely.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I had this stuff on my wish list at amazon for a little while now, then saw this thread and decided to order it. I just did 2 kahrs, a beretta 92, a para tac 4, an XDm and a drozd bb gun with it, and I have to say it's great. Hit it with a UV light for a couple of seconds and the lume glows like the sun and lasts for quite a while. I have trijicon sights on my glock, which are nice, but it would have cost me a small fortune to do that to the other guns, and some like my 92fs could not have the (front) sights replaced. This is a great solution for the money. In combination with a laser it's a great nighttime setup.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    I use it, remotes, flashlights, sights, etc. This really is great stuff. If you utilize the instructions and follow them, it's VERY durable and I haven't had any issues with having to reapply even with multiple cleanings.

larimon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    new york
    Re: Glow paint in three sizes

I've got stuff on my wish list on Amazon for some time, then saw this thread and decided to order it. I just made 2 Kahrs, a Beretta 92, paragraph 4 of TAC, an XDM and Drozd bb ​​gun with it, and I must say it's fantastic. Hit with UV light for several seconds and light as the sun's light and long lasting. I have seen on the Trijicon Glock, which is nice, but I will charge a small fortune to do this for other firearms, and some, like the 92FS I can not have the (front) puts replaced. This is a great solution for the money. In combination with the laser is a large installation tonight.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Re: Glow paint in three sizes

I've got stuff on my wish list on Amazon for some time, then saw this thread and decided to order it. I just made 2 Kahrs, a Beretta 92, paragraph 4 of TAC, an XDM and Drozd bb ​​gun with it, and I must say it's fantastic. Hit with UV light for several seconds and light as the sun's light and long lasting. I have seen on the Trijicon Glock, which is nice, but I will charge a small fortune to do this for other firearms, and some, like the 92FS I can not have the (front) puts replaced. This is a great solution for the money. In combination with the laser is a large installation tonight.

Errr.... ok.

Top Bottom