• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Was looking at reactive targets. I thought they'd be a little more fun for my wife, and help her see where she was shooting. A packet of 60 of the 6" targets for $14 at amazon (23.2 cents/target). Not as cheap as regular paper targets, but not expensive either.

They are not sticky on the back, but I think a staple gun should be the normal part of a rane bag. It looks like the target is colored paper with scatch off black in the surrounding targets. The bullseye has not covering.

It works pretty well. The 1" ring is orange, the 2" ring green, and the 3" ring is orange.

It "reacts" pretty good I have little experience in this feild, but it does make seeing hits from a .22 caliber pistol easier at 15 yards.

My only real beef with the target is that it is hard to see bullseye hits. There is no "splatter." for a direct hit. Also, a 6" target is probably small for a beginner (at least from very far away). They sell larger targets, but they are just more expensive. They are quite a bit cheaper than the ones they sell at walmart (which can be as much as $1/target.)

I'll probaly buy more. Glow shot 003.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    That corrugated plastic sign board (free on any street corner) makes a great backer for your own "shoot n c" targets.
    I have a whole stack of that plastic that I use at the range. I take a can of "upside down" spray paint that utility companies use to mark the ground to spray a couple of circles on my sheet. After it dries, it flakes off just larger than the bullet leaving the bright white backer exposed. A 308 hole is immediately visible at 300 yds through a 10x scope.

nguyen925

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    sugar land
    Thanks for the pictures, because of that I ordered a set of 60. Much cheaper to go to the range now that I'm preparing to get targets, cheaper ammo and buying my ear protection as well.

Top Bottom