• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    So I signed on to a new job, figured it was basic boring office work where the want us to be sitting ducks for anyone bent on shooting up the office. We went out to lunch and had some good talk about hobbies. Then we're here shutting down, and a few of the guys are out BSing before leaving. One of them says to another "so what are you carrying today" and he pulls out his walther. Then someone else pulls out their sidearm and they compare and stuff. Then asked what I'm carrying. Looks like I picked the right office.
    Gun Zone Deals

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    lol nice. I'm extremely surprised that you all didn't shoot each other after lunch, knowing that everyone was well armed and that means it's like the wild west.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I like that! I carried my little buddy to work even though it was against the rules. I left it in the car but I worked shift work and needed to drive through Houston at 2-3am. I wasn't about to do that unarmed!

Flash

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Are you hiring?

I've thought about oc at work....but I own a hair salon....thinking it might not be good for business! However I'd guess 75 % of my clients over 60 have one in their purse! Found that out one day when I moved some one's purse and commented.."wow that is heavy...you have a gun in there?"
    She said, yes, pulled it out, and the other ladies started comparing guns! ....only in texas, does granny carry a handgun!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    The boss invited me out for range time and steaks last friday. I was already 200 miles away : (

Top Bottom