Good deal gun thread

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
versacarry is having a 50% off sale on blem holsters

Dont worry I ordered the one I wanted before you vultures swipe them all up

Been looking for an IWB/OWB holster for my Glock 17. Had it since 1993 and never carried it. Heck, might as well get one for $25. Pretty good deal. Oh Hell no. Tax brought it up to $27.55.... Just kidding. I ordered one anyway.

But seriously, why do they charge tax on the shipping too?

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
But seriously, why do they charge tax on the shipping too?
It looks like it is just how each state law is written. In Texas...

Delivery charges are considered part of the sale price whether separately stated or included in the price, so they're taxable if the sale is taxable and exempt if the sale is exempt.

Some vendors give you the breakdown, some don't, but I'm sure they all do.

cvgunman

Well-Known
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
These items are at the Scheel's in The Colony

Muck Woody sport boot - in store price is $99.00 (just bought them)

They also had some Federal primers in stock (limit 3 boxes) @ $4.99/box - GM205 SRP and 210 LRP
Also, the manager said they will be getting in some 1# & 8# jugs of CFE223 powder next week.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Shit's getting crazier.....damn glad I stocked up when I did! I did a quick inventory when the reports first starting coming out, held my nose and bought more ammo at "high" prices.

Now, those prices look like Walmart "clearance sale" prices......sheesh!!

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
Shit's getting crazier.....damn glad I stocked up when I did! I did a quick inventory when the reports first starting coming out, held my nose and bought more ammo at "high" prices.

Now, those prices look like Walmart "clearance sale" prices......sheesh!!
Same! I can remember the date, March 16th, I went to the range, and they had 1,000 round cases of 9mm for $200. I grabbed 2, and on the way home felt like an idiot for panicking and paying that much for ammo I didn’t really need. I figured in a couple months it would be back down to $160 for the same case! Now I wish I would have bought the whole damn pallet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom