APOD Firearms

Good Job by David, the GM at CMC Triggers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Got to send out a "Thanks for the Great Service" complement to David Biegel. He is the General Manager at CMC Triggers. CMC AR-15 Trigger Groups

I had a problem with a trigger I purchased of theirs and he took real good care of me. The issue was that when I was firing from the bench, and trying to get that perfect trigger pull, I would also get a double tap unintentionally. I just figured it was a variation of the bump fire, and sent off an email to CMC to see if that had any advice.

David responded, and asked that I send the trigger in so he could take a look, which I did. In the mean time, they got busy with a military contract and it sit on his bench a little longer than he liked. Got a phone call from him yesterday with him being real apologetic for the delay, and he had not had a chance to work on my trigger, but he had put a brand new one in the mail to me.

I got the replacement trigger today, put it in, and am extremely satisfied. Those folks are real responsive to emails, and I like their drop in triggers.

Thanks again to the fellow Texans from Spicewood.
    TexasSmiley.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom