Good piece of propaganda

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

  • Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

    TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    8,835
    96
    Georgetown
    Watched the whole thing. She is full of lies and hyperbole. Claiming that 84% of Texans are people of color and are being controlled by the other 16%. Or maybe I heard it wrong. Nope, listened to it three times. Poll watchers walking around checking on who you voted for. Really? She just proves how lame the argument against the bill actually is.
     

    Rhino

    TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    2,679
    96
    DFW Area
    She's in her 25th term, according to the video. That demonstrates the biggest problem in American government today. There needs to be term limits on the legislature and on Congress.
    Do you *really* think that term limits solves the problem of her voters? Her voters will just vote in someone worse if she quits...
     

    45tex

    TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    3,450
    96
    The rampant stupidity that is presented to the country from Harris County Texas must be genetic, or there is a stupid bug in the water. Please kick Houston out of Texas
     

    popper

    Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    1,970
    96
    Ok, the 'runaways' get $600 a month in addition to a per diem of $221 every day the Legislature is in session for both regular and special sessions.

    Funded by Texas House Democratic caucus and Mexican American Legislative caucus.


    https://ballotpedia.org/Mexican_American_Legislative_Caucus_(TX) HillCo (sic.. lobby company) has also provided financial backing for Mexican American Legislative Caucus (sic.. 501c non-profit org) events and members. A recent example: In 2008 MALC caucus chair Fischer, received $12,950 in 2008 from HillCo related sources, including two donations of $2,500 from Neal Buddy Jones. More Hillco 'politics here -



    Pelosi donated 195k$ to Texas Dem in 2020.
     

    Support

    Sponsors

    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo
    Defender Tactical
    Ammo
    Orion Cooker
    Firearms Legal
    Target Sports USA

    Forum statistics

    Threads
    108,707
    Messages
    2,649,694
    Members
    33,227
    Latest member
    StukasSis
    Top Bottom