• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If you're a GOOD security guard type - professional, well-groomed, prompt and capable - drop me a message. Have a buddy setting up a new Security Co. office in SA, an' looking for hands. If you tend to be lazy or don't have a good work ethic, I'll warn you in advance that he won't be someone you want to work for.
    One other caveat...if you're new to this board, or tend to "act the fool" - please don't bother. If I'm gonna go out on a limb to recommend someone, I want to at least be able to get a feel for who/what you are via this board.

Thanks!
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    See its a black thing i promise i wont steal the white women.
    Besides i want a badge

<sigh> Always gotta be a race thing with ya, don't it? 'Sides - they already said you couldn't apply. Apparently, part of the work involves protecting a fried chicken place.....

Cowboy.jpg

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Don't know how it is now a' days but good guards are hard to find.

I was in charge of a place with 2 guards during business hours and one 24 hrs. Nothing but horror stories of guards sleeping and even inviting their kids over and putting them in a room or on the lobby couch overnight. We got some wands and check in stations and put cameras on them, I had to wake up and do random checks as well and that put them on their feet a bit but still had issues of bad personalities and lack of basic security sense.

Kept telling my boss that $10.00\hr wasn't going to get the guards he needed. That's what I figured they made after the security companies took their share.

Every good one we had didn't last and got permoted or taken by another company.

Glad that job is behind me. Glad your friend is looking for a few GOOD men\women for the job.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah - pay cheap, get cheap. So far, they seem to be willing to pay to get good folks - my buddy is really pleased w/them, and it look like they'd rather pass on someone rather than to hire just to fill a slot.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    To my understanding, primary is that they're licensed to be armed....from there, it's interview and see.

Anyone interested - go to my profile, and email me a resume and I'll forward it over to him.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom