• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    Armed passerby confronts woman's attacker outside school, says SAPD | kens5.com San Antonio

SAN ANTONIO -- A woman who was savagely attacked outside an elementary school by her child's father, may have an armed bystander to thank for her life.

A man who said he witnessed the man repeatedly stab the woman in the neck and upper body, stepped in. He was armed with a gun and used it to help detain the suspect.

"A passerby who happened to be a concealed handgun license holder drew his weapon and ordered the suspect to drop the knife," Salazar said. "The suspect surrendered to that passerby and a school district police officer who was also passing by."

----------------------------------------------

A Texas sheepdog staying vigilant! The victim is in critical condition and hopefully pulls through. Lets just hope the sheepdog doesn't get charged for carrying in a school zone.
    rolleyes.gif

Guns International

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    and where are these perfect examples of the importance of concealed carry on the main stream media? Oh yeah, that's right... :(

Glad to hear he was able to save her life though. Hope they string the ex up to a post and put him in front of a firing squad.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Good post!

Another report I read said the assailant threw the knife he used to stab his "ex-wife" in a cluster of bushes before the armed citizen confronted him.

SAPD has not yet released a statement how they intend to process the armed citizen.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Outstanding would have been if he shot this loser... Still glad to have this kind of press associated with CHL holders.

The perp probably threw the knife in the bushes before the CHL dude drew down on him. I agree it would have been nice to avoid an expensive trial and years of incarceration and maybe seeing the perp a free man some day.

Edit: Sorry Shortround, I didn't mean to repeat you.

Top Bottom