Venture Surplus ad

Got beef? Drama Queens? Mine is bigger than yours!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Looking back on 66 years, nothing in my life has brought me more pain, more problems, drama, been more disloyal or cost me more money than having a woman in my life. When I think about how much money and time I wasted on relationships over the years I wonder about my sanity! What the HELL was I thinking?

If I had known what an absolute JOY it was to have a little dog like Jake in my life, I would have flushed women years ago! That little guy is more loving, loyal, protective and kind than any woman has ever been!

Albert Einstein on marriage:
    "Marriage is the attempt to make something permanent out of a temporary incident"

Flash

Last edited:

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    I hate it when I see cheaply built Ar-15s for more than $1000, especially on the used market! Really you think your Olympic Arms with a Nebo flashlight and Sightmark is worth $1500?

Get real!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Looking back on 66 years, nothing in my life has brought me more pain, more problems, drama, been more disloyal or cost me more money than having a woman in my life. When I think about how much money and time I wasted on relationships over the years I wonder about my sanity! What the HELL was I thinking?

If I had known what an absolute JOY it was to have a little dog like Jake in my life, I would have flushed women years ago! That little guy is more loving, loyal, protective and kind than any woman has ever been!

Albert Einstein on marriage:
    "Marriage is the attempt to make something permanent out of a temporary incident"

Flash
    a man and his dog!!! Hmmmmm you dont dress it do you?
    Lol j/k. Im blessed i got a keeper,

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I hate it when I see cheaply built Ar-15s for more than $1000, especially on the used market! Really you think your Olympic Arms with a Nebo flashlight and Sightmark is worth $1500?

Get real!

THIS TIMES TEN FUCKING MILLION. There is a dickweed trying to sell a spikes with a couple of goodies, worth MAYBE 1200, which is how much he is into it, all spray painted up, for THREE THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    ...........you don't dress it do you?

No, Sterling but the little guy would lay down his life for me and I would for him. I wouldn't bet a dime that any woman I've had would do the same.

Flash

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have an Olympic AR 20" A2 that has seen years of 200 yard NRA competition. I bought it cheap because it looked like Hell and I only intended to use it for dry fire practice. It had a painted barrel and a fake suppressor so it was expendable! I shot a match with it and HOLY CRAP, the thing shot like a champ! I have had some real nice AR's but put them away in favor of this sorry looking Olympic!

I just took a detour to go back into my match records. With that ugly Olympic rifle, my normal score was 460 points out of 500. That was from NRA position shooting (standing, sitting rapid fire, prone rapid fire, prone slow fire) with iron sights and no rest....sling only. My high score was 475 but I did that with a Bushmaster rifle.

You couldn't buy that rifle for $3000. It's not for sale at $4000!

I won't F' ing part with it!

Flash

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ...........you don't dress it do you?

No, Sterling but the little guy would lay down his life for me and I would for him. I wouldn't bet a dime that any woman I've had would do the same.

Flash
    Tru dat just givin ya a hard time on a buzzed sunday morn

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Get real!

Don't hate cause you overpaid for your streamlight.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Did you hear about the group of black investors that was going to buy "Toys Are Us?"
    They were going to change the name to
    "We Be Toys and Shit".....snicker

Flash

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Did you hear about the group of black investors that was going to buy "Toys Are Us?"
    They were going to change the name to
    "We Be Toys and Shit".....snicker

Flash

ROFL!!! Maybe their new commercials have some dude saying, "Just playin' with my bubbles and shit from We Be Toys and Shit!"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom