• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbabb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Missouri City
    I was curious how many of you guys are Ruger Mark-series pistol nuts like myself.

I have several of the Ruger Mark II's and consider myself an avid collector. I am always looking for Ruger Mark II's and also do my own gunsmithing and detail-stripping on them all the way down to the bare essentials to install new parts or just do a detail-cleaning.

Always makes me laugh how many people refuse to take them apart because of the challenge they have with putting them back together.

I'd love to see some of the Mark-series rimfires you guys have. Here are a few of mine:

DSCN0147.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

DSCN0641-1.jpg
    Lynx Defense

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I have one of the MKIIs, Sweet .22, accurate, nice easy trigger, great sights and loves most ammunition but Federal which none of my many .22s of other kinds like either. They require field stripping so seldom I occasionally forget the little trick of re-assembling mine and then laugh at myself for forgetting something so simple and easy.

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    I find the steel framed Rugers too heavy for field use, but I do like the 22/45s.

RP4.gif

RKP4.gif

RKP514-1.gif

RKP512.gif

RP678CT.gif

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Mark II bull barrel, and a pink (fluted) TacSol with a polished frame...and pink grips. It is special :D

Alex

Revco

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Austin
    I've had mine for 24 years. Mark II Target 6-7/8". Best little plinker I've ever shot. I took it apart, and need someone else to put it back together, haha. Anyone up for the challenge?

IMG_20120821_212440.jpg

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    MKII2.jpg

My Ruger MKII that my grandfather gave to me! I am thinking about putting a heavy barrel on it but I am wondering how hard that would be?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ive shot one so much, Id get a blister on my thumb from the bottom mag release...

1000's upon 1000's of rounds with a Ruger MKII

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I....consider myself an avid collector.

After meeting you in person, and seeing pics of your collection, I'd say that's an understatement. LOL

I wish Ruger would ditch the MKIII line and go back to the MKII. I only have one MKIII left in my small collection, no more for me, just MKII's (or older). Just picked up another one (6 7/8" Target) a couple weeks ago, and really have my heart set on a Govt stainless for my next one.

Still need to give you a call, just been too busy with work.

Top Bottom