• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I ordered a Romanian psl parts kit last week from apex gun parts and it arrived today. I spent a few extra bucks and got a matching numbers kit it came with everything but the receiver and barrel and you can tell this rifle has seen some action in it's day. I have a barrel assembly coming from centerfire systems in the next few days so all I need after that is a receiver and a new FCG, I was going to build this kit my self but I think I'm gonna let the pro's at JBI armory in denton handle this one I've heared a lot of good things about them. Just wanted to share my event for the day.

Pics up crapy cell picture my digital is still on loan to the sister in law.
    DK Firearms

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Woo Woo barrel came today now it's just a receiver, FCG, and a set of rivets and off to the smith it shall go. I'm torn on whether to have the metal refinished or not it looks pretty cool with the worn finish the parts have on it what do you guys think?

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    So what kind of accuracy do you expect with a psl? I have owned a variety of AK47s and AK74s but never shot anything like a psl.

Top Bottom