tumblr_oqkg39seRB1uh80vpo1_400.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I what you are referring to.......no sir.....not me

Attachments

• tumblr_oqkg39seRB1uh80vpo1_400.jpg
      tumblr_oqkg39seRB1uh80vpo1_400.jpg
      26 KB · Views: 350

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Just like the clueless ball-less elected repubichairacans their voters don't have the balls to run anybody against fluffy Abbott. They will whine, we could end up with an open dim0crap rather than our closet dim0crap.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I believe it's rhetoric to appease the knee-jerk reaction to such events, Abbott was the one who signed open carry into law so I am not abandoning him simply based on these remarks. He is the governor for all Texans, not just the gun-carrying ones; so it should be expected that he would at least consider all viewpoints when it comes to stopping such tragedies from occurring again. I don't take it as him abandoning the Texas firearms community...

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    Abbott signed into law the bill making minimum age to buy tobacco products 21. I quit smoking 25 years ago. Less freedom is never good. They pull this kind of crap because they think people will still vote for them because they are not as bad as opponent. They will keep doing it until we stop voting for them. I will not vote anymore for someone who takes away freedoms. Abbott is one of many.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Abbott signed into law the bill making minimum age to buy tobacco products 21. I quit smoking 25 years ago. Less freedom is never good. They pull this kind of crap because they think people will still vote for them because they are not as bad as opponent. They will keep doing it until we stop voting for them. I will not vote anymore for someone who takes away freedoms. Abbott is one of many.
    uncle fester.jpg

Attachments

• uncle fester.jpg
      uncle fester.jpg
      7.4 KB · Views: 492

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    I know one of you guys can help me here. If laws against private sales of firearms are implemented, how are they going to be enforced. For the record, I will obey any and all laws but still curious about enforcement policies.
    Good luck to you obeying every new gun control law...they will keep making then until you have to turn them all in.
    "He also floated the idea of “welfare checks” when worries are raised about people with access to firearms."
    Is he replacing "red flag laws", with "welfare checks"?
    What if we don't GET welfare ?

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions...............

Him being good buddies with Bonnen was enough to say no every time they call for donations....and I tell them why................

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX

Yeah that was idiotic. It was a law backed by JUUL. They’re trying to be preemptive before people figure out how bad vaping is.

I smoked my first cigar at 18. I have never and will never smoke a cigarette. I can give or take cigars and only smoke them on special occasions. I’m glad I had that freedom as an adult at 18. I’m sick of this Nanny State nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom