Patriot Mobile

Government is now admitting that the health care bill is a tax!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Government Admits Health Care Bill is a "Tax" ...
    Oh, and the Bill Tracks and Taxes Physical Gold Transactions

Even the government is now admitting that the health care bill is a tax. As the New York Times pointed out on July 16th:
    When Congress required most Americans to obtain health insurance or pay a penalty, Democrats denied that they were creating a new tax. But in court, the Obama administration and its allies now defend the requirement as an exercise of the government’s “power to lay and collect taxes.”

To read the rest of the story click the link below:​
    Government Admits Health Care Bill is a "Tax" ... Oh, and the Bill Tracks and Taxes Physical Gold Transactions → Washington's Blog
    Hurley's Gold

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    How do you spell health care......IRS
    "Internet sellers who don't report their sales will no longer be under the radar. Starting next year, any bank or other payment settlement company that processes credit cards, debit cards, and electronic payments such as PayPal will have to issue information returns telling the IRS what merchants receive. The new returns are Form 1099-K, Merchant Card and Third-Party Payments

"Who's Subject to Reporting
    All merchants who accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and PayPal will receive information returns telling them - and the IRS - the gross amount of the merchant card transactions. This will be broken down month by month. While the form uses the word "card," the IRS has made it clear that this is interpreted broadly to include third-party network transactions (i.e., PayPal). "

This really inst surprising since Obama's Cook County has the highest sales tax rate in the country (Obama endorsed Todd Stroger has sued online retailers over sales taxes)
    Chicago sales tax still highest in the United States :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Business
    IRS to Track Online Sellers' Payment Transactions Beginning Next Year | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Stuff like this really chaps my ass and makes me feel like I'm never going to reach my goal of owning my own business... As for the gold tax... wtf!

They want you to be pissed about it being taxed. they hope youre not paying attention to the fact they are making you register the gold so they know where it is when they want to come and take it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They want you to be pissed about it being taxed. they hope youre not paying attention to the fact they are making you register the gold so they know where it is when they want to come and take it.

Another progressive gold grab? I might have to buy some gold...

Got a link to that?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The links above show it. on a 1099 you have to fill it out basically like a W-2 except you pay alot higher taxes anyone that is self employed or retired knows what a 1099 looks like.

Ah, I see what they mean now. I was at work and couldn't watch the videos before.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom