Grandson second trip to the range.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
He asked if I could bring him a peestol.
He didn’t fair well though he did hit paper.
It was a bit barrel heavy for him but it’s all about gettin em started.
Browning Buckmark plus with old skool red dot.
He graduated to 50 yards with the 10-22 and busted some clays.
That made his day seeing them explode! His new rifle wasnt ready to shoot yet but next time.

Attachments

• 2F74BEED-8C7F-4961-8F42-F243BFA66D11.jpeg
    2F74BEED-8C7F-4961-8F42-F243BFA66D11.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 41

toby1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 28, 2018
Llano, Tx
Does your range allow natural reactive targets?? At our range, for the younger shooters, we recommend stopping by the grocery store on the way out and buying apples, eggs, cantaloupes or even small watermelons to use as reactive targets. The kids get a big kick out of watching something blow up that they shot, as opposed to just punching holes in paper. Plus there is no clean up as the deer and coons come out at night and eat up the targets.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
Does your range allow natural reactive targets?? At our range, for the younger shooters, we recommend stopping by the grocery store on the way out and buying apples, eggs, cantaloupes or even small watermelons to use as reactive targets. The kids get a big kick out of watching something blow up that they shot, as opposed to just punching holes in paper. Plus there is no clean up as the deer and coons come out at night and eat up the targets.
I didn’t ask but something tells me it’s a No.
I did that as a kid as well. I have access to a small farm in Huntsville I can do that and bang some steel as well.

rotor

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1, 2015
Texas
Did a Buckmark with red dot for my grandson too when training. He had a ball.

Top Bottom