• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    I got this gun from a trade last week and have no use for it. It is an H&R M12 .22LR with Redfield Palma Sights and scope mounts. This rifle is in excllent condition, I would put it at 90% or better. As the pictures show the front sight has some handling marks. The stock is perfect with no scratches or dings. It also come with the original sling. If you want more picutres just let me know. I do not know what year this gun is from, but if you know how I can find out let me know.

Asking: $650 OBO

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I hope that you don't mind some additional information about your M12.

The H&R M12 is Harrington & Richardson's answer to the legendary Winchester Model 52D target .22LR rifle. Many (including me) say that a M12 will offer splendid competition to a 52D. There's no comparison in finish as the 52D has that beautiful commercial finish and the M12 has a military style finish.

This is a big, heavy rifle with heavy barrel and my personal experience says it will shoot rings around the Remington 513T, The Mossberg series including 42MB and the 44US. I did not have a Mossberg 144LS at the time but I suspect the M12 will kick its butt! This is the rifle that I chose for the TGT Rimfire Challenge.

The M12 trigger is superb and the Palma rear sight is as good as a peep sight gets! The hooded Olympic front sight is extremely precise with replaceable inserts.

My M12 has a rail on the forearm bottom that I made an adapter to fit. That adapter lets me attach a Harris bipod.

This is a fantastic, accurate and precise .22 target rifle! It is NOT small or light. It is single shot.

Flash

dbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2014
    interested in purchasing the H&R im in austin texas, please text or call my cell if you still have it for sale 512-740-2197 thanks, donnie in austin

Top Bottom