• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I have no affiliation to them but CDNN has 20 rd Thermold mags for ARs for $3 each this weekend. These are the same mags used by the Canadian military so when you use them you may feel the urge to play hockey or use the term "Ay" after every sentence.

Other than that they are good mags. Look at the "specials" link on their website. Free shipping on orders over $100. I just ordered 40.

I hope I am not violating any rules, just alerting everyone to a great deal.
    ARJ Defense ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    NP - I've already got *mumblemumble* mags still in sealed bags, but lots of other folks will likely wanna find 'em! Just wished they carried the .223 mags for AK's!<yeah, ah've got one.....>(G)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    they are $3.99 each but for every 3 you buy you get one for a penny. CDNN are decent folk, I have bought from them several times before. Free shipping over $100 is a plus as well. I know this. Mags wont go DOWN in value. Cant hurt to have some stashed.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Never used them for ARs but the AK ones kick ass. The same magazines were manufactured by a company called Mastermolder. Snatch those up if you ever see them, too. They're Tonka tough!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm not gonna get the urge to drink Molson or anything like that, am I? About to go to HEB and don't want to unwittingly leave with a 6 of moose piss.

Just ordered a few.

WhoDat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Austin, TX
    See, that's why this site is so bad... I just unloaded 1/4 of my gun safe, to get out of debt. And I just found myself with a chunk of cash, in my shopping cart, based on this post.. LOL Step 1 is admitting I have a problem. ;)

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Man these look like a great BOB mags take up a little less space and could be loaded with specialty ammo to segregate them from other mags. I think I will bite on 9 of them...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Just ordered nine, even though I have no AR and no plans to get one. If these are ever outlawed again they will be worth a pretty penny.

Thanks, Texascop2!

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    28?
    40?
    Holy crap you guys!
    Really? lol
    I've alreay got 4 30rd mags, I figured 4 more 20 rd mags should be sufficient for now.
    Who am I kidding? I'll order 6 and get 8.

Top Bottom