• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Ten years ago I bought an EagleTac flashlight from www.illuminationgear.com in Florida. It's been a great light, 850 lumens, adjustable beam, fits great on an AR, etc., but it stopped working (I figured the original battery was dead) and I called the guy in Florida. He said the battery was probably dead but I had checked it and it read good on my meter. He suggested I buy two CR123 batteries (which met voltage requirements and length) and check it out. I did, but still no go. He said to ship it to him. I did. He checked it out and found only that a ring between the tail cap and body wasn't tight and it worked when he cleared that up. I was prepared to pay some bucks ('cause I was sure the 10 year warranty was up). He stayed in contact with me for several days then shipped it back at no charge for anything. Great guy. If someone is looking for a great gun light, home light, etc., I highly recommend the EagleTac and Tod (the guy that runs the business). Great service and communication.
    Gun Zone Deals

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom