• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bumble442

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Waco
    He's Still a Poacher. Convicted in 2 States, Alaska & California....

I stand Corrected!
    He Is A Convicted POACHER In ALASKA!!

PLEADED no contest to charges of baiting deer and not having a properly signed hunting tag stemming from a 2009 incident in California. ( Guess I Can't Read Any Better Than Him, My Bad.)

But of course, he’s an all around good American, and the arbiter of who is, and who isn’t, a patriot…
    And I Guess Saying Anything about How, Why, OR If He Dodged The Draft would be a Useless Discussion...

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I stand Corrected!

PLEADED no contest to charges of baiting deer and not having a properly signed hunting tag stemming from a 2009 incident in California. ( Guess I Can't Read Any Better Than Him, My Bad.)

But of course, he’s an all around good American, and the arbiter of who is, and who isn’t, a patriot…
    And I Guess Saying Anything about How, Why, OR If He Dodged The Draft would be a Useless Discussion...

Even IF all that is true, he is no angel. He's just a good guy who loves freedom and his grandkids. So piss off.

Bumble442

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Waco
    Even IF all that is true, he is no angel. He's just a good guy who loves freedom and his grandkids. So piss off.

th?id=I.4873302572794201&pid=15.jpg
    George Thinks Your #1
    stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg
    Stone Cold Says So "TWO"

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I stand Corrected!

Heh, a TV show broke the law? Do tell... I lost count of firearm-related felonies that Mythbusters commit, but they won't be charged because they're popular, and liberal (not that I want them to be).

And yes, it's pretty pointless discussing if someone dodged a draft. Volunteers generally make better troops, and truly free people can't be compelled to do something against their will. Conscription is immoral and I'm at the point in my life where I can't blame anybody who avoided it.

Top Bottom