• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arsenal FC FTW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Hello, I'm a young student and while I've never been interested in guns (don't like or dislike them but they never really crossed my mind). This whole recent shooting incident and the current legalization of guns in this country is a very hot topic right now. It has made me think about firearms in general. No, I'm not pro or anti guns as to be honest I don't care either way (I know what side of the issue most of you are on). I'm going to get a gun (a little "starter" handgun which is light, cheap, fairly reliable, safe and can be easily kept concealed in my car).

Why am I getting a gun? Why not? I'm an American citizen (that has its pros and cons), I am of legal age to purchase a gun in Texas, I have no criminal record and for someone like me getting a gun simply "because I can" is a fair enough reason, right? I look forward to reading the forum and taking in some knowledge. I also want to get out on a range and start shooting but I will like to purchase one first. Is that a good idea or no?

Enough of me for right now. Hello to everyone. Also, if one cares to know my username comes from Arsenal Football Club which is a professional football (soccer) team in England. The club's nickname and the fanbase are known as the Gunners. Yes, I'm an Arsenal supporter so I myself am a Gunner.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Welcome to the forum.

Find someone who has experience with firearms to help get you started. If you listed your location there's a good chance someone near you would be happy to help.

Arsenal FC FTW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Yeah I thought I did in the title. Missouri City, Texas which is on the south side of the Greater Houston area and right next door to Sugar Land. Thanks for the warm welcome so far guys.

Top Bottom