Greetings from Comfort (between San Antone and Fredericksburg)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sharky47, Jun 20, 2008.

1. sharky47

sharky47 Active Member

May 4, 2008
    I have a few posts here and there so I figured I post a formal introduction. My name is Daniel and I am a CNC machinist and part time Porsche mechanic. I live pretty much halfway between San Antonio and Fredericksburg in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.

I am a budding gunsmith, I have built all manner of accessories and plan on building a couple suppressors (legally of course) sometime this year, probably 5.56 and 7.62. If you know the guys from KNS Precision - then you know the group that I run with. I do alot of machinegun shoots, always my favorite thing to do!

I have most recently gotten into reloading, been loading a bunch of .40 SW for my HK and just started loading .223 for my AR-15's - especially for my AR pistol that requires some HEAVY bullets to achieve any kind of meaningful fragmentation.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey - love the forums, very clean and professional looking - great crowd too!

2. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here Daniel. :) How are those 944's coming along? ;)

3. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Welcome aboard!

4. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Welcomw aboard

5. Double Naught Spy

Double Naught Spy Active Member

Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    So do they still have the motel sign outside of Comfort that says something like...

"Sleep in Comfort between Alice and Lorraine" ?

6. 300shooter

300shooter Active Member

Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    howdy and welcome post up enjoy