Greetings from Comfort (between San Antone and Fredericksburg)

sharky47

May 4, 2008
I have a few posts here and there so I figured I post a formal introduction. My name is Daniel and I am a CNC machinist and part time Porsche mechanic. I live pretty much halfway between San Antonio and Fredericksburg in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.

I am a budding gunsmith, I have built all manner of accessories and plan on building a couple suppressors (legally of course) sometime this year, probably 5.56 and 7.62. If you know the guys from KNS Precision - then you know the group that I run with. I do alot of machinegun shoots, always my favorite thing to do!

I have most recently gotten into reloading, been loading a bunch of .40 SW for my HK and just started loading .223 for my AR-15's - especially for my AR pistol that requires some HEAVY bullets to achieve any kind of meaningful fragmentation.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey - love the forums, very clean and professional looking - great crowd too!

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members