• Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Hello to all:

I’m a recreational shooter who travels to TX now and again… and did my USAF training there back in the late 70’s... so I’m still an honorary Texan!

Thanks for having me and I‘m sure I’ll enjoy the discussions about all things firearms… long guns and handguns.

The older I get… I find I have a larger percent of revolvers and rimfires in my collection, but I still have plenty of centerfires, autoloaders, pump and bolt actions. I no longer hunt but find some paper targets to harvest frequently :)

My wife of 40 yrs is a shooter and so are 2 of our 4 adult children. We are lucky to have several ranges within just a few miles… and one longer-range (1100 yd) shooting spot just 40 min. away.

I'm also a Christian, country-loving, law enforcement-supporting, military-supporting, deplorable, bitter-clinging constitutionalist… so hope I fit in here!
    ARJ Defense ad

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.

When in Texas always remember....

387165377_2692516710888990_5619591266317809661_n.jpg

And you just might see this one
    pjimage-2019-11-06T110304.269.jpg

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Hello to all:

I’m a recreational shooter who travels to TX now and again… and did my USAF training there back in the late 70’s... so I’m still an honorary Texan!

Thanks for having me and I‘m sure I’ll enjoy the discussions about all things firearms… long guns and handguns.

The older I get… I find I have a larger percent of revolvers and rimfires in my collection, but I still have plenty of centerfires, autoloaders, pump and bolt actions. I no longer hunt but find some paper targets to harvest frequently :)

My wife of 40 yrs is a shooter and so are 2 of our 4 adult children. We are lucky to have several ranges within just a few miles… and one longer-range (1100 yd) shooting spot just 40 min. away.

I'm also a Christian, country-loving, law enforcement-supporting, military-supporting, deplorable, bitter-clinging constitutionalist… so hope I fit in here!
    Welcome :)
    Where in IA? I was born & raised in Lincoln NE; I think you'll fit in just fine with the good people here.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Hello to all:

Welcome to our group

Top Bottom