• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    She joins the ranks of all the others that predicted the sky falling in "x" number of years. Hah hah, when will they learn to keep their comments open ended? Like the change from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".. much smarter... might as well say the sky is blue as to say that the climate changes. LOL

My SIL proclaimed that we ought to listen and follow her direction when she was so young and addressing the UN to shame all us adults. What was she then, 11yrs old. Ridiculous. Parents should be charged with child abuse! And to think, we know their brains don't mature til 25yrs or later, but we're supposed to do what children tell us to do??? If so, we've lost our minds/judgement/rationality.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    0b890e30276b6ce5500204e46a30fe66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Greta who?

Quit making her relevant.
    Reading your post made me think, yes its painful because I do so little of it. Ever wonder if anything said (written) herein, or on any forum similar too this, has any material effect on the outcome of anything remotely relevant. Ok that's it for the deep thoughts, its 5:00 here, beer-thirty.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Reading your post made me think, yes its painful because I do so little of it. Ever wonder if anything said (written) herein, or on any forum similar too this, has any material effect on the outcome of anything remotely relevant. Ok that's it for the deep thoughts, its 5:00 here, beer-thirty.
    Global elites use her to further their climate change agenda, not to make changes for themselves, but for you. She doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, just a poster child.

Top Bottom