• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texreb66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Cleburne, Texas
    Another question. Does anyone know anything about Griffon 1911's? I find so little about them, and want to know if other 1911 parts are interchangeable. I have an old Llama 1911 style that I have been told cannot accept other parts.
    Thanks again
    DK Firearms

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    The Griffon is mil-spec. I bought a pair of them several years ago new [FONT] in the box with two 7 round mags and PT night sights, for just under $380 each out the door. They were subesquently sold/traded as my affair with 1911-clones waned.
    [/FONT]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    Saginaw
    I know that they were made in Ft Worth for a few yrs all steel. Yeah your Llama will not accept parts with your Griffon completley different frame.

texreb66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Cleburne, Texas
    Thanks Ya'll.
    9X19, how did yours shoot? any probs? I have yet to get to fire mine. I like the feel, although the trigger leaves much to be desired. Want to get it replaced, especially if it is Mil-Spec.

Nobodylies2.45. I am sorry. I didn't mean that I wanted to switch parts from the Llama. I should have clarified meself. Just want to do something with it, too(besides throwing it away.........lol)

Thanks guys

Top Bottom