Patriot Mobile

Ground Zero Precision anyone have experience?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Seems like a pretty good deal right now for a 300BO, but can't find any real reviews. I also tried emailing them about their military program and haven't gotten a response. On Facebook seems pretty busy.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I don't have any real experience with their products but I do know that my next AR purchase will be from them. A longstanding member here that I hold in high regard is part owner of it. He knows his stuff when it comes to ARs and doubt he would sell anything sub par.

I don't know if that helps or not, but I have confidence in their products.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    +1 on the above. Straight up - over the board owners. Solid. I'm working on a new AR build and everything is coming from them - if they only had 6.5 Grendel barrels. (tweaking you Philip)

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    +1 on the above. Straight up - over the board owners. Solid. I'm working on a new AR build and everything is coming from them - if they only had 6.5 Grendel barrels. (tweaking you Philip)
    I was browsing there the other day hoping to see 6.5 or 6.8 parts but nothing.

They have some dang good prices on everything else though.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The owner is top notch. My next AR purchase will be from them

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It'd be one thing for TXAR to jump in here and start advertising. It's a whole 'nother thing for disinterested third parties to be upfront about the connection to the forum.
    I don't have any issues with anything like that. I have just never heard TXARGUY mention his affiliation with GZP on the public forum so I didn't want to either. That is why I sent a PM.

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Wish I would get a reply of some sort though, even if it was a "recieved your email but due to us being awesome we are so busy, sorry for the delay but we will respond shortly." Going on day 3 of no response.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Wish I would get a reply of some sort though, even if it was a "recieved your email but due to us being awesome we are so busy, sorry for the delay but we will respond shortly." Going on day 3 of no response.
    Did you PM here and on their site? I don't know what is the best route to go but I assume you tried every way possible.

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Did you PM here and on their site? I don't know what is the best route to go but I assume you tried every way possible.

I did, pm here, on the site and an email two days ago in the am, then in the pm, an email yesterday. Holding off on sending another email because I understand there's a fine line between being persistent and just anoying, and I'm not much for the later. I'll probably just submit my order later today based on all of your inputs and hope for the best. Maybe they'll give me the military discount afterwards.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Yep. I own GZP. I just don't push it here out of respect for Kevin however he and I are working on something right now that is going to be pretty awesome. We've just got some kinks to get worked out and apparently he's as busy as I am. But look for something cool to happen shortly.

Top Bottom