• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I was in GT today (Austin) and they had a used STI Spartan for sale for $499. The only reason it was still there when I left is because I already have one.

If you're in the market for a 1911, you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Yes, they had a few used Glock 17's and several 22's. They almost always have 22's but you don't see 17's or 19's as often. I think the 17's ranged from around $399- $419.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I saw that Spartan today. It was still there at about 3:30.

Also I picked up a 10/22 take down there today for 289. Been wanting one for a long time.

And the Tavor was ONLY 1850!!!!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I called GT's on Friday or Sat. regarding the availability of some other pistols and was somewhat disappointed with the service. I realize they are very busy but ................ I spoke to a very nice lady on the phone who basically admitted she knew very little and couldn't tell me what police trade-ins they had or the prices (or even the price ranges). I asked her if they shipped guns to buyers (or FFLs specifically) and she said yes, but she didn't know the prices so she couldn't sell me one! I then asked to speak to someone who could help me and after a few minutes on hold I got a fellow who gave me the information and indicated he would verify exactly what they had and at what prices (I was inquiring about G17s) and call me back Monday (today). No word yet but .............. I get the feeling they really don't give a rat's ass and I probably won't hear from anybody. I'll take all back if he calls. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom